Sunday, February 12, 2012

Otokaji?!

We have been advised 6 months or so ago that our account will not be renewing its contrtact for the year 2012. It was decided that the department I am in will be transfered back to the US. I have decided at that time that I will stay until March which is the last month of the contract. After that I have decided that I will resign and look for a job and move to a new company.

March 02, 2012 is now near and I still do not have any solid options. I am still unprepared and still contempalting is I should still stay or resign. Ayway, it is really my fault for being lazy. I should have looked for a job even before February starts so that I have some options by now. The thing is, I really do not want to be stuck in my current company while everyone else has already moved on.

I just realized that I have already spent 6 years of my life in this company. It is really time to move on, make new friends and make my dreams in to a reality. But the problem is I do not know where and how to begin.. OTOKAJI????

No comments:

Post a Comment