Tuesday, February 28, 2012

the final countdown

So here it is, the final week of being an SSC agent. I have spent almost six years of my life with SSC and 6 years and 3 months with Teletech. It is a little unbelievable that after Friday this week, we are SSC no more. But to be honest, I am not SAD..not at all.. I am actually, excited!!! I'm excited to bum around and watch kdramas all day..(thank you kdrama gods for this coming oppurtunity. ) hehehe.. I am also excited for the future, for the new opportunities and new experiences that  am about to face. I am excited to meet new people, do something new and hopefully do something worthwhile. I am not worried at all, not even one bit.. Lol!!! Is it wrong not to feel sad? I mean it is the end of an era.. (did I say 6 freaking years!) I guess I'm really fed up with SSC and all its excess baggage that I am so ready to move on. NO MORE DRAMAS!! woohoo!!! I cannot be any happier.. :)

So here is to a new chapter of my life that is about to start. Wherever this may lead me, I am sure that it is going to be a joy ride!!! CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment