Monday, February 13, 2012

My baby is back!!!!

Kris Allen is back!!! And with new awesome songs!!! (happy dance!!!). I've been watching youtube videos of hs recent LA gig where he sang new songs. The songs will be inluded in his up coming second album. And did I already said the songs are awesome?! I cannot really wait for him to have a new hit and people to hear his awesome songs. Here are some of the songs that I love, love, love....


Title:  Vision of Love

I know, the title's a little cheesy but if you would listen to the entire song, you would definitely love it. It reminds of The Fray a little bit but then again I love The Fray. My favorite line is "I don't wanna run, I don't wanna hide when someone needs somebody. I don't wanna say I don't have the time when someone needs somebody.." You see it is kind of this inspiring song that you would want to listen every morning.






Title: Better With You

I really love this song next to Vision of Love. It's just one of those simple love songs that makes me want to burn it in a CD and give it to that one special person (weee). Hearing it acoustic is just lovely. I hope that the studio version is just as simple as the acoustic version because this could be a hit! My favorite line is the chorus "Wherever I go, Whatever I do, Stay by my side cause baby it's always better with you."






Title: Leave You Alone

I have heard this song last year when he was still on tour. I think he co-wrote the song with his bestfriend Cale Mills. I definitely liked it then, but let me just announce that I love this song now. I'm glad with the changes they made and it made it more heartfelt. I hope it will be included in the new album. My favorite line is "the only way this stubborn heart knows how to do is fight..". Simply heartbreaking and i love heartbreakig songs.




Those three are my favorites as of the moment. There were I think five more new songs he introduced that night. I cannot wait for the new album. I'm so excited!!! For all the other Kris Allen fans out there, I've included the below mash-up video of the Rihanna, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga songs that our beloved Kris did. Enjoy!  :)











No comments:

Post a Comment